Compound Discoverer 2.1 Released! Get your Demo here.
For current Compound Discoverer 2.0 users:
The electronic upgrade to Compound Discoverer 2.1 is free! Follow the download instructions below and use the instructions for the CD 2.0 to CD 2.1 upgrade.
For new users:
To download the Compound Discoverer 2.1 Demo (CD 2.1 demo), go to the Thermo Scientific Software Portal (Flexera) and download it from the “Compound Discoverer 2.1 Demo” folder.
For both new users trying a demo, or for current CD 2.0 users looking to upgrade, follow these steps:
- Register at the Flexera site please use the following link:
- If you already have an account, you can access the site using the following link:
- Log in and choose TMO-Prospect link.
- Click the Product List link on the upper left. (When logging in to your account, you may already be on the Product List page)
- Click the link to Demo near the middle bottom of the page
- Click on the Compound Discoverer 2.1 Demo link.
- Download the Compound Discoverer 2.1 Demo (first item on the list)
- Follow the appropriate Word document instructions found in the download to install or upgrade your version.
For more help on how to use Flexera, click here.
If you do not see the TMO-Prospect link, please send an email to: ThermoMSLicensing@thermofisher.com.
The demo version comes with two sets of example data and results, a metabolomics data set from Zucker diabetic fatty rats (ZDF) and a metabolite identification data set of omeprazole human metabolites in urine.
Additional data sets for both metabolomics (Compound Discoverer 2.1 Example Metabolomics Study Sake) and extractables & leachables (E&L) analysis (in three parts, download all for the complete experiment) can be found on the download page for Compound Discoverer 2.1.
This image shows the contents of the Compound Discoverer 2.1 Demo folder. The software is the first item. The other items are the additional optional demo data.