Resources – CD 2.0
Here you can find scientific posters, presentations, and applications highlighting the use of Compound Discoverer 2.0 for various small molecule applications.
Poster / App Notes
- ASMS 2016: Detection and Identification of Labeled Compounds From High Resolution Tandem Mass Spectrometry.
- ASMS 2016: Unknown Profiling of Drinking Water Using High Resolution LC-MS/MS and New Software
- ASMS2016: Diabetes Markers: using Orbitrap HRAM for differential analysis of Zucker rat plasma metabolome
- ASMS 2016: Metabolomic Profiling of Food Diets Using Ion Chromatography with High Resolution Orbitrap Mass Spectrometry
- ASMS 2016:Metabolomic Analysis of 13C/15N Labeled Metabolites Utilizing High Resolution Orbitrap Mass Spectrometry and Compound Discoverer Software
- ASMS 2016: Orbitrap Fusion Tribrid Mass Spectrometer for Pharmaceutical Impurity Analysis
- ASMS 2016: Method development for the identification of novel brominated flame retardants using a Q Exactive HRAM mass spectrometer
- ASMS 2016: An unknown screening approach to analyze micropollutants degradation by different disinfection processes
- ASMS 2016: A Strategy for the Discovery and Identification of New Natural Product Metabolites by Orbitrap Mass Spectrometer and Multiple Data-Mining Approaches
- ASMS 2016: Drug Stability Study Using Q Exactive Bench-Top Mass Spectrometer
- ASMS 2016: Dosing Syringe Extractables Analysis Using Bench-top Orbitrap Mass Spectrometer
- ASMS 2016: Identification of IV Bag Extractables using GCMS, LC-HRAM, and ICP-MS
- ISSX 2016: Application of HRMS and Advanced Data Processing in Metabolites Profiling of Ibrutini
- ISSX 2016: Identification of SIL-GSH Reactive Metabolites Using LC-HRAM and Pattern Matching
Updated E&L Unknown Workflow Templates
ChemSpider recently removed PubChem as a data source. Therefore, PubChem is no longer available in the Search ChemSpider node.
Please click on the link below to download the zip file which includes the updated workflow template, extract and replace in the following folder:
C:\Users\Public\Documents\Thermo\Compound Discoverer 2.0\Common Templates\WorkflowTemplates\E and L