Resources – CD 1.0
Compound Discoverer 2.0 is Released!
Contact your Sales Representative for Upgrade information!
Here you can find scientific posters, presentations, and applications highlighting the use of Compound Discoverer 1.0 for various small molecule applications.
Application / Poster Notes
- Radio-Labeled Compound Detection Using Isotopic Structures From Very High Resolution Mass Spectrometry.
- Effective Workflow for Pharmaceutical API Impurity Analysis using HR- LCMS and Compound Discoverer
- A Novel Strategy for the Discovery and Characterization of New Natural Products from Traditional Chinese
Medicine by Using Benchtop Orbitrap Mass Spectrometer
- A Novel UHPLC Orbitrap HRMS Approach for Monitoring Sulfur Fumigation Abuse in Drying Process of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Rapid and Confident Metabolite Profiling and Identification using Bench-Top Orbitrap Q Exactive and Compound Discoverer
- New Approach for Compound Identification Using Fine Isotopic Pattern Search
- Investigation of Suspected and Unknown Micropollutants and Transformation Products from a Waste Water Treatment Plant with Full Scale Ozonation
- Large-scale analysis of non-targeted LC-MS metabolomics data with OpenMS in the Compound Discoverer platform
- Metabolite Profiling and Identification in Cryopreserved Human Hepatocytes Using Thermo Scientific Compound Discoverer Software
- Automated detection of suspected and non-targeted metabolites in sewage water after biological and chemical treatment
- Using HRAM Survey Analysis Combined with Rapid MS2 Data to Develop a Fragmentation Based Detection Workflow for Structure ID Acquisition