Compound Discoverer 3.1 released
Compound Discoverer 3.1 has just been released! New features include :
- Molecular Networks to interactively explore relationships between compounds based on transformations and spectral similarity
- Scripting node to embed scripts—for example, Python or R scripts—in workflows
- Mass Defect Plot for Compounds and Expected Compounds
- Search mzCloud node:
- Supports automatic searches of multiple spectral libraries
- Supports the new “Autoprocessed” mzCloud library
- Displays the fragment structure for matching peaks
Download a free demo from here.
Posted on August 23, 2019, in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment