Compound Discoverer 3.2 released
Compound Discoverer 3.2 has been released. New features include:
- Processing capability for GC-Orbitrap data
- Neutral loss searches
- Custom tags for annotating and filtering result table entries
- Support for importing structures from SDF files
- Support for importing the information for a study from an Excel spreadsheet, including the names and location of the input files, their sample types, and their study factor values.
- New Apply Missing Value Imputation node that is available as an alternative to the Gap Filling node
- New Apply SERRF QC Correction node for QC-based correction of batch effects that uses the Systematic Error Removal using Random Forests method described by Fan et al.
- […] for more details on new features and enhancements please see the Release Notes that come with the software.
Compound Discoverer 3.2 can be downloaded from here.