Service Pack (SP1) Released for Compound Discoverer 2.1!
For current Compound Discoverer 2.1 users:
To download the service pack, log into Flexera and download the service pack and installation instructions from TMO-Prospects account | Demo | Compound Discoverer 2.1 SP1 Upgrade From 2.1.
For current Compound Discoverer 2.0 users:
The electronic upgrade to Compound Discoverer 2.1 SP1 is free! Log into Flexera and download 2.1 SP1 from TMO-Prospects account | Demo | Compound Discoverer 2.1 SP1 Demo and Upgrade From 2.0.
For current Compound Discoverer 1.0 users:
Contact your Thermo sales person to purchase the Compound Discoverer 2.1 SP1 Upgrade From 1.0. To try out the 2.1 SP1 demo version for 60 days, use the instructions for new users below.
For new users:
To download the Compound Discoverer 2.1 SP1 Demo (CD 2.1 SP1 Demo), go to the Thermo Scientific Software Portal (Flexera) and download it from the “Compound Discoverer 2.1 SP1 Demo and Upgrade From 2.0” folder. Use the instructions for CD 2.1 SP1 Demo.
For both new users trying a demo, or for current CD 2.0 and 2.1 users looking to upgrade, follow these steps:
- Register at the Flexera site please use the following link:
- If you already have an account, you can access the site using the following link:
- Log in and choose TMO-Prospect link.
- Click the Product List link on the upper left. (When logging in to your account, you may already be on the Product List page)
- Click the link to Demo near the middle bottom of the page
- Click on the relevant Compound Discoverer 2.1 SP1 link.
- Download the Compound Discoverer 2.1 SP1 software (the first item .zip in the list)
- Follow the Word document instructions in the same folder to install or upgrade your version.
For more help on how to use Flexera, click here.
If you do not see the TMO-Prospect link, please send an email to: ThermoMSLicensing@thermofisher.com.
The demo version comes with two sets of example data and results, a metabolomics data set from Zucker diabetic fatty rats (ZDF) and a metabolite identification data set of omeprazole human metabolites in urine.
Additional data sets for both metabolomics (Compound Discoverer 2.1 Example Metabolomics Study Sake) and extractables & leachables (E&L) analysis (in three parts, download all for the complete experiment) can be found on the download page for Compound Discoverer 2.1 SP1.
Posted on December 1, 2017, in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Service Pack (SP1) Released for Compound Discoverer 2.1!.